scheduled maintenance check
diagnostic equipment check
- today's cars are controlled by on-board computers, complicated ignition and fuel injection systems.
fuel system check
A complete fuel system cleaning can help remove deposits throughout the entire fuel system including fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers.
The Difference with Fine Tuning
lube and oil filter change
A number of your vehicle's key functions rely on various fluids to keep them operating smoothly.
aIR FILTER check
- These filters provide protection from dust and dirt, preventing damage to throttle bodies, valves, cylinders, rings, rockers and bearings.
heating systems check
- check the radiator for leaks and debris. Also, check the radiator and heater hoses, and replace any that are worn, cracked, brittle or mushy.
brake systems check
- Brakes should be inspected at least twice a year. The best times are just before summer and winter to prevent problems in extreme temperatures.
call now to schedule 206.522.5503
coolant system check
- any external cooling system leak, tighten, repair or replace leaking parts. A pressure test can determine if and where a leak exists.
top off transmission fluidstop fluid levels in your transmission, master cylinder, clutch cylinder and washer solvent reservoir. change the oil and install a filter according to the recommended interval.
check aIR/fuel sensor
- OBD I engine management, dating back to 1980, used just one upstream O2 sensor, mounted in the exhaust manifold, as close as possible to the cylinder head's heat.