alignment & steeringyour vehicle may pull to one side of the road when you’re trying to go straight. But sometimes the alignment problem is so subtle you can’t even feel it.
SCHOCKS & STRUTS
- Each vehicle specific coil over has a fully threaded, custom shock—allowing for adjustable vehicle height.
- improve a vehicle’s lateral stability and cornering grip, while reducing body roll.
- springs have superb ride comfort and increased driving convenience.
- they provide optimal suspension damping and better control.
- Includes rear upper control arm, front upper control arm, front lower control arm, rear lower control arm, stabilizer link, tie rod assembly, pre-installed bushings, and all bolts and fasteners
bushings & bearings
- From the smallest of bearings to the largest of complex structural components, and the most durable powder metal
- which consist of a cylindrical chamber of air positioned between the wheel and the car's body, use the compressive qualities of air to absorb wheel vibrations.